Procedures and Guidelines
7/1/2022 UPDATED: Masks are optional. **Complimentary face mask cages are available if you wish to remain masked during class. The cage keeps your face mask away from your mouth to breathe comfortably. We recommend bringing an extra face mask for class if opting to remain masked.
We at Empower Yoga & Fitness (the “Studio”) are committed to providing you a safe environment in which to practice in such a challenging time. Below we list measures that we are taking to make you feel as comfortable as you possibly can given the circumstances. We ask that you review and comply with the following procedures and guidelines to help us and your fellow yogis and barre students feel safe as well.
- PRIOR to attending any class, assess yourself for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure. If you are feeling ill, have a cough, short of breath, a sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, a fever, or if you have had exposure to someone who is experiencing these symptoms, who has tested positive or is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test, do not visit the studio. The Studio offers several online classes as an alternative.
- Reserve classes in advance via our website or using the Mindbody mobile app to hold your spot in class.
- If you need to cancel your class, we ask that you cancel your class at least 1 hour. This will allow others on the waitlist enough time to plan to attend class.
- Please bring your own mat, if you have one. In the meantime, we have a few community mats available which can be borrowed.
- Masks are optional.
- A COVID-19 Waiver will need to be signed one time before attending classes at the Studio.
- Be mindful and practice proper hand hygiene (wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizers located throughout the studio) before and after class. Teachers will do the same.
- HEPA and Carbon filter Air Purifiers with a PlasmaWave feature are in each room. They will be turned on before classes and will continue to run throughout your class to help clean the air as you practice/workout. There will always be an air purifier next to teachers during class.
- The Studio will be thoroughly cleaned and equipment and commonly touched surfaces (doorknobs, light switches, counter tops, faucet handles, etc.) will be disinfected after every class.